- You’ll stress less and respond more skilfully. You’ll be better equipped to respond rather than react to life’s challenges when they arise.
- You’ll gain a new sense of inner freedom. You will identify and know how to break free of old conditioning, feeling a sense of liberation.
- You’ll understand and manage your mind better. Your mind is your instrument. Once it’s ‘in tune’ you can make beautiful ‘music’ with it and make wiser choices.
- You’ll gain great physical and psychological wellbeing. You’ll feel stronger and more confident, and have greater mental resilience. Learning to work skilfully with difficult emotions and impulses will give you a new sense of inner strength.
- You’ll know how to practice mindfulness anytime and anywhere and feel more connection and aliveness as a result. Your mind will be less distracted, leading to greater productivity and enjoyment of work.
- You’ll have a way to find peace and wholeness in this busy, stressful world we live in. You’ll emerge feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and armed with powerful new insights to take back into your daily life.
 Mindfulness Benefits – Melli O’Brien